The 5 Blue Zones Around the World Where People Enjoy Exceptionally Long Lives.
1. Sardinia, Italy (These people live together in groups.)
2. Okinawa, Japan (These people do not recognize the modern world.)
3. Loma Linda, California, United States
4. Nicoya, Costa Rica (These people like to walk more.)
5. Ikaria, Greece (Most of the people in these places are above 90 years of age.)
These areas share many characteristics, including a healthy climate and a sense of community.
Ten Stunning University Campuses Across the Globe.